Whether you're taking on Zion's Subway slot canyons, or headed for a hike with more than one river crossing, The North Face Litewave Amphibious II paves the way with a water-friendly construction and plenty of tread. The mesh uppers and EVA footbed are quick-drying for comfort when you're not wading through the river, with a collapsible heel for easy on and off if you're hanging out at a swimming hole. The drawcord closure provides a secure fit if you're in rushing waters, with a super grippy rubber outsole for steady footing on slick river stones and dry trails alike.
- Water shoes for hassle free comfort in and out of the river
- Breathable mesh uppers dry quickly when you're on land
- Injection molded midsole for cushioning on long treks
- High-traction outsoles for steady footing on wet and dry terrain
- Open grid footbed provides grip and comfort
- Quick-pull closure offers a convenient, secure fit
- Item #TNF03U0