Linton Peak Anorak Hoodie
On chilly fall mornings when he's off to school or on late summer camping trips, have him slip into the Linton Peak Anorak Hoodie from The North Face for warmth and comfort. Its center front half-zip design makes for an easy on when temperatures are low and an easy off when he heats up after playing with friends before class starts. When you're sitting around the campfire, he can warm his chilly fingers in the kangaroo pocket while the drop-tail hem keeps him covered while he's sitting on a log.
- Pullover fleece hoodie for warmth and comfort through cold mornings
- Heathered, brushed-back fleece material is soft against the skin
- Half zip allows for an easy on and off for temperature regulation
- Kangaroo hand pocket warms cold hands around the evening campfire
- Drop-tail hem offers greater coverage for protection from the cold
- Item #TNF04IT
- Q & A
Great mid layer
Perfect combo of hoodie and jacket. My 12 year old loves it. Nice cut and the material is thick and warm.