Select style & size:Select options
Throwin' it back.
Inspired by a vintage The North Face pack, The North Face Lineage Ruck 37L Pack is not only stylish, but also pays a tribute to unfaltering quality. Made of fully recycled ballistic polyester, it's designed to handle daily travels and commutes through your urban habitat.
The large, top-loading main compartment is perfect for textbooks, gym clothes, lunch, and features a padded laptop sleeve to keep your computer safe from bumps and bruises. Two smaller pockets, one on top of and one inside the lid, are ideal for quick-grab items like your chapstick, headphones, and keys to your bike lock. And, just in case you want to reserve some room inside the pack, the external webbing lash points are convenient for hanging water bottles or rain jackets.
Though its style is vintage-inspired, The North Face used its updated FlexVent suspension system in the Ruck 37L to give it modern comfort. Injection-molded shoulder straps and a flexible yoke keep your shoulders and chest happy, while a padded mesh back and lumbar panel reduce pressure on your lower back and add breathability, so you don't show up to class or work with sweat stains.
- Retro-inspired pack for daily use
- Recycled ballistic polyester for durability and sustainability
- FlexVent suspension is padded and breathable for all-day comfort
- Keep laptop and tablet protected in padded compartments
- Generous main compartment fits books and gym clothes
- Multiple pockets keep smaller items organized
- Minimize unused space with the integrated cinch system
- Webbing lash points for internal space maximization
- Item #TNF04D3