Light Crew Neck Top
Thanks to moisture-transporting, microporous particles embedded in the fibers of FlashDry fabric, The North Face Women's Light Crew Neck Top not only wicks sweat and wetness away from your skin but works as the first layer for dryness and warmth when you find yourself in chilly weather. Strength and stretch in this lightweight, high-tech baselayer mean you can move like you want as you skate to the lift, skin up the track, or bootpack to the peak. Dry, warm, cool, and a handful of techy termsâ€”for you, it all means comfort.
- Wick away sweat and stay toasty in this simple classic
- Polyester with FlashDry technology keeps you desert-dry
- Fuss-free fit thanks to form-fitting construction
- Flat-lying seams are comfy on long boot-packs to the peak
- Item #TNF01A8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 115lbs
I like how this fits on me. It's a great base layer for doing cold outdoor activities. I wish it came in more colors. I recently went climbing in this and really liked how my sweat or any wetness did not stick to the clothing. I would definitely recommend this for anyone trying to find a base layer for when they are hiking!