Select a Size
Select a Color
Lenado Insulated Pant
If you're looking for warmth while you ski but don't want extra bulk, The North Face Lenado Insulated Pant has you covered. Its lightweight and non-bulky PrimaLoft Black insulation offers warmth on cold mornings in a streamlined profile. That, combined with the slim fit, offers style that can flow from the runs and into the lodge. Additionally, the Lenado is constructed with The North Face's DryVent shell to keep you protected from moisture as you seek out deep pockets. The StretchVent gaiters keep the snow from creeping up your pant legs so you stay warm, dry, and comfortable throughout your day on the slopes.
- Ski and snowboard pant with equal parts style and weather protection
- Pant features a light stretch to keep you mobile on the mountain
- DryVent construction is breathable and waterproof for comfort
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth without cumbersome bulk
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic seal out unwanted snow
- Reinforced kickpatches offer durable protection against sharp edges
- Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops create a personalized fit
- Slim fit offers style that flows from the run into the lodge
- Item #TNF05HJ
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 95% polyester, 5% elastane, [lining] 100% nylon, [kickpatches] 500D nylon
- 60g PrimaLoft Black (60% recycled polyester)
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- StretchVent with gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2020
GO UP A SIZE!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 190 lbs
They appear to be well made and have great pockets. I ordered the XL which is supposed to fit size 16-18. I'm actually more like a 14-16 but I figured it might run small. The XL barely made it up to my hips but was a far cry from buttoning. I'm very disappointed. The low rise fit with NO stretch may be a big part of the issue but the sizing chart is WAY off. Additionally returns cost a $6.99 shipping fee - just a heads up. However, if you're a more petite size this may work well for you, but if you got a booty the low rise fit is going to be an issue.