Keep your digits feeling dandy.
When the flurries are flying, slide your digits into winter warmth with the North Face Leather IL Solo Gloves. Pristine goat-skin leather and suede wrap around your palm and fingers for exceptional protection from the elements. Heatseeker insulation is strategically placed for extra warmth on the back of your hands, and wool-Sherpa fleece lining for a soft and cozy finish against your skin. Keystone thumb construction offers superior range of motion and comfort, and pairs with Radiametric Articulation that keeps your hand in a relaxed position. Ideal for backcountry treks in a winter wonderland, or chairlift laps at the resort.
- Warm and versatile gloves for all of your winter fun
- Water-resistant goat leather lets water roll right off
- Soft wool and Sherpa fleece lining keeps your fingers warm
- Your fingers will stay sweat free and warm with DryVent liners
- Radiametric Articulation keeps your hands relaxed
- Item #TNF03QI