Why We Like The North Face Larimer Mid WP SE Shoe
The Larimer Mid WP SE Shoe from The North Face keeps our feet dry during those winters when the snow and slush just won't stop lining the streets and sidewalks. This sneaker-inspired boot features an upper construction of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon and features a padded upper ankle for excellent walking comfort. The Surface CTRL rubber outsole is made specifically for winter conditions, keeping us confident as we walk through wet and slippery areas.
- A sneaker-inspired boot for winter warmth and protection
- Lined with Heatseeker Eco insulation for superior warmth
- The Waterproof DryVent membrane keeps our feet dry
- A rubber toe wrap offers extra durability and protection
- Item #TNFZDG2
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- waterproof suede, ballistic nylon
- Waterproof DryVent membrane
- 100g Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation (70% recycled polyester)
- OrthoLite sockliner
- single-density, molded-EVA
- Surface CTRL rubber (10% natural rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- (½ pair) 15.43 oz (437.4g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 13, 2023
Great all-around boot
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great boot for all-around wear. Can wear it to work, around town or even out on the mountain. It is stylish enough to wear around town but durable and warm enough to wear throughout winter!
Originally reviewed on thenorthface.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help