A ski school staple.
When you send your daughter to ski school for the day, you want to make sure she has options for the changing conditions. Equip her with the The North Face Girls' Kira Hooded Triclimate Jacket to make sure she’s prepared for a bluebird day or a surprise storm. When the sun is out to keep her warm, she can use just the shell to stay dry throughout crashes. If a storm rolls in, she can zip in the insulated layer to keep the chill away throughout windy lift rides. On weekdays, the insulated inner layer stands alone for the frosty trek to school, making this piece a utilitarian trifecta. Kids learn most efficiently when they are comfortable, and her teacher—ski or school—will thank you for dropping her off with the versatile jacket designed to keep her that way.
- 3-in-1 jacket offers year-round protection from rain, snow, and cold
- Waterproof DryVent membrane seals out slush
- Removable insulated layer keeps her warm on chilly days
- Powder skirt, hood, and adjustable cuffs keep snow from sneaking in
- Pass pocket on the sleeve makes laps on the lift a breeze
- Item #TNF03O2
- Q & A
Atomic Pink - North Face Triclimate Kira
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The atomic pink is more coral so just be aware. Other than that the jacket looks great. The sizing chart is accurate.