Because three are better than one.
Talk about versatility: The North Face Girls' Kira Triclimate Jacket is a lightly insulated ski shell for sunny days on the slopes or an insulated puffy jacket for the cold walk to school. However, combine the two, and the Kira transforms into a super toasty coat for cold-weather camping trips in the backyard with her friends, all in the name of adventure. Made with The North Face's two-layer HyVent shell and fully taped seams, the outer shell is both waterproof and breathable, while the polyester, taffeta liner jacket offers the warmth of Heatseeker insulation and easily snaps in and out of the shell. Additionally, a removable hood tops off this layering system, as do the smartly designed features like a key clip, powder skirt, internal media pocket, and goggle cloth.
- Three-in-one jacket with waterproof shell and insulated liner
- Shell has waterproof, breathable membrane for dry protection
- Removable liner is insulated for toasty protection
- Powder skirt helps shut out frozen precipitation on the hill
- Adjustable hem and cuffs customize her defense
- Multiple zippered pockets bring skiing essentials
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and natural movement
- Item #TNF02N1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I got this for my 11 year-old daughter in a size large and she loves it (she picked out the surf green colorway). It is very warm for snow days, but versatile because the inner lining can be zipped out and used on warmer rainy days. She did not like feel of the fleece in the similar Mountain View Triclimate jacket, but loved the smooth, quilted puffy liner!
I bought this outfit for my daughter for Christmas. She used the ski clothes over the holidays, which were very cold. She was well equipped for the elements and thoroughly enjoyed the day on the mountain.....largely driven by the warmth of her ski clothes. The colors are great, she was easy to spot and fit true to size.
The North Face jacket two really convenient, you can have with the seasons to match equal to three coats, as in Taipei by a considerable time by riding a motorcycle when you can wind and rain is really quite easy to do not have a raincoat