The North Face Men's Kingston Thermoball Shacket combines winter-worthy warmth with classy style for casual nights in cold cities.This sweater-knit fleece is filled with Polartec's Thermoball insulation, which mimics down's light and lofty warmth while maintaining the excellent water-resistant properties of synthetic insulation. Zippered hand pockets secure valuables and keep your mitts toasty when it's time to head out.
- Insulated, sweater-knit fleece jacket readies you for winter weather
- Primaloft Thermoball insulation mimics down for a lofty feel
- Snap front closure and collar give a casual look
- Zippered hand pockets secure valuables
- Item #TNF02K8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Ascetically the material and look is pretty cool. Functionally, it kept me warm in high winds and cold conditions. Overall... I was looking for something to go under my Analog shell snowboard jacket, I tried on a few medium Thermoball jackets and they were too short, even in the arms so I went with a large... the length is right and it fits in the shoulders well but seems to taper outwards at the waist. I ended up giving it to a friend that's not skimping on beers/meals and it fits him much better. The cut is just meant for bigger people.