Charge up your next trek.
High-intensity hikes in damp, chilly weather are the domain of The North Face Men's Kilowatt Thermoball Vest. It combines the best of both worlds by featuring a mix of stretchy, breathable fleece and insulated, water-resistant panels.
ThermoBall insulation throughout the core, shoulders, and hood offers the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down, along with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. This section of the jacket is also protected by durable and water-resistant Cordura to help it handle outdoor adventures in less-than-ideal conditions. Meanwhile, hardface fleece throughout the rest of the jacket provides a smooth, flexible feel, along with a bit of wind-resistance to keep cold breezes from sapping your warmth.
- Insulated hybrid for fast-paced hikes and cool weather trail runs
- Hardface fleece is smooth and flexible
- Treated Cordura panel is water-resistant and withstands wear
- ThermoBall insulation where you need it most
- Headphone port in pocket for convenient listening
- Item #TNF02J0