Stay charged on your run.
Stay charged on long and chilly runs with The North Face's Kilowatt Pant. With a four way stretch material, a gusseted inseam, and articulated knees, you've got a natural range of motion that's free from restriction. FlashDry-XD technology and Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment makes sure you have water resistance when you get caught out in the rain, and moisture wicking performance when you start to build up a sweat. You can feel comfortable heading into overgrown trails or climbing ropes for cross-training workouts with abrasion-resistant fabric that won't tear or snag.
- A versatile exercise pant for the gym, the road, and everywhere else
- 4-way stretch and free-moving design provides unrestricted movement
- Water repellent treatment wicks moisture when you work up a sweat
- Abrasion-resistant fabric protects from tears on the trail
- Drawcord lets you adjust fit based on activity
- Hand and rear pockets hold your valuables at the gym
- Item #TNF03HR