Kelkiney Pullover Fleece
Use The North Face Women's Kelkiney Pullover Fleece to add some insulation underneath your shell, or use it by itself on chilly, dry days, and experience the best adventures winter has to offer. The soft grid fleece works to trap in your body heat, and is durable enough to hold up to rugged hikes, multi-day backpacking trips, and long days on the snow. A kangaroo pocket lends a warm place for your hands, while an internal zippered pocket securely accommodates your tunes. Thumbholes at the cuffs ensure your sleeves stay in place as you move about, and the regular fit is slim enough to work under an outer layer, yet roomy enough to work with layers underneath without restricting your movement.
- Cozy hoodie for layering or standalone wear
- Grid fleece traps in body heat for reliable warmth
- Kangaroo pocket lends a place for chilly hands
- Internal zippered media pocket with port secures device
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Regular fit works well with layers
- Item #TNF04L9
- Q & A
My favorite shirt yet!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 145lbs
This shirt is the best! Very warm without being too thick. Fits perfectly and easy to move in.