Be prepared for unpredictable weather.
The North Face Men's Keeru Jacket is your new go-to for days when the skies are promising stormy weather. A durable DryVent two-layer construction, and fully sealed seams, work to keep rain, sleet, and snow at bay while allowing internal moisture to escape, all while ensuring you stay completely protected from piercing winds. The relaxed fit accommodates plummeting temps by allowing you to pile on toasty layers, while the adjustable, detachable hood lets you adapt to the changing weather. Plus, underarm zippered vents help you dump any excess heat in seconds if the day turns out to be warmer than you'd originally anticipated.
- Take on the winter weather in this protective jacket
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps your comfortably dry
- Regular fit offers roomy for layers underneath
- Zippered underarm vents release sweaty moisture quickly
- Adjustable, removable hood provides customizable protection
- Multiple zippered pockets stash your on-hill essentials
- Item #TNF04SW