Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Office, class, or trail.
The North Face's women-specific Kaban backpack is a sleek commuter that lives a double life as your favorite choice for day hiking and urban excursions. The fleece-lined laptop sleeve is good at keeping your computer safe from unexpected impacts, so when you get home and drop everything after a long day at the office, you can rely on the extra padding to safeguard your digital files and hardware.
- A sleek commuter with day trip functionality
- Fleece laptop sleeve to protect electronics
- FlexVent System is cushy and breathable
- Lots of cargo for office, class, or trail
- External secure-zip pocket for safe storage
- Two side water bottle sleeves for hydration
- Item #TNF03AC
- Q & A
GREAT medical school bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is amazing. It has no logos in the daytime, if you flash a light over it it illuminates. I can comfortably fit my laptop, iPad, book, charger, rain shell, some electronics and pens.
The best part is the comfort. Great padding and really well padded beefy straps.
No hip belt
Not too spacious
No technical features (only 2 lash points on sides
No external stash pocket
Water bottle pockets cut into interior space
Overall great bag but I recommend a bigger bag if you need to hold tons of stuff - this is not suitable for extended travel. Itâs a sleek, classy work bag.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
A great sized pack to have around campus.