Junction Insulated Parka
The North Face Junction Insulated Parka features a warm, weather-resistant construction that's an ideal choice for daily wear when the weather turns gray and cold. A generous dose of synthetic insulation traps body heat and acts as a buffer between you and those dropping temps, and as an added bonus it doesn't falter when wet—the synthetic fill retains its loft if snow dampens your day. Never fear those flakes, however, as the Junction's recycled polyester face is treated with a durable water repellent, helping shed light precipitation if the gray skies turn towards storm. In order to further bolster your comfort in the cold, The North Face added multiple thoughtful details to the Junction, including a high collar, contoured cuffs, and an insulated hood you can pop up when Jack Frost starts to toss the wind around.
- A luxe parka to keep you warm in cold, damp climes
- Water-repellent finish defends against light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable wet weather warmth
- Internal collar works hard to trap heat with hood up or down
- Contoured cuffs fit snug and comfy around your chilled wrists
- Secure hand pockets offer refuge for cold fingers or your phone
- Eco-friendly construction makes generous use of recycled materials
- Standard fit layers easily over your favorite sweater
- Item #TNF05LM
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 100g Heatseeker Eco (100% polyester, 50% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 28, 2020
Great for fall weather!
I love the light weight of the jacket, very easy to move in.
November 26, 2020
I love it
I love it! I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com