Select a size:
Why We Like The Junction Insulated Jacket
On frigid days when winter's grip seems inescapable, we reach for the Junction Insulated Jacket to retain maximum body heat on our commute. Heatseeker Eco and baffled construction mimic down insulation and trap warmth, yet the jacket maintains a slimmer profile for a sleek aesthetic. A water-repellent finish further fends off nasty weather like rain and snow while retaining its lightweight fit and feel.
- Everyday puffy made for casual outings and wintry pursuits
- Tough recycled polyester shell with DWR to repel light rain and snow
- Heatseeker Eco mimics down and is made from recycled materials
- Synthetic insulation stays warm and lofty, even when wet
- Item #TNFZB57
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 50D 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- Heatseeker Eco (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 1oz
- ski, snowboard, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.