You might not be a professional climber, or a ski mountaineering adventure photographer, but with The North Face Men's Jimmy Chin Pullover Hoodie you can still feel like a badass. Made from an extra-soft tri-blend fleece with a jersey face, you'll be comfortable and warm whether you're stirring oatmeal by the campfire or sitting on the couch watching a documentary about the Garwhal Himmalayas. A lined hood and kangaroo pocket offer extra warmth on chilly winter days, and the screen-printed photos on the front are by the man himself.
- Midweight hoodie with an adventurous spirit
- Poly-cotton blend offers soft, breathable comfort
- Raglan sleeves give you room to groove while you move
- A lined hood and kangaroo pouch keep your extremities warm
- Regular fit offers lounging comfort at camp or on the couch
- Item #TNF03B8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
Ordered this hoodie a few days ago and it’s spectacular, can’t stop wearing it!