It's no joke—you really can have this much warmth, style, and versatility all in one package, thanks to The North Face's Jester Jacket. This bomber jacket's got reversible style and lightweight warmth that you'll love when the leaves start to fall and chilly weather swoops in. Water resistant-fabric on either side sheds light precipitation when you're caught out in passing showers and early snows, while low-bulk synthetic Heatseeker insulation keeps you toasty and warm even when it gets wet. Both sides of the jacket have secure hand pockets, so you won't have to flip it around when cold hands need a cozy place to hide.
- Stay stylish this fall with this reversible bomber jacket
- Reversible design gives you versatile style in chilly weather
- Both sides have water-resistant fabric for protection in light rain
- Heatseeker insulation gives you lightweight yet toasty warmth
- Hand pockets on either side for convenient storage and warm hands
- Item #TNF04RZ
- Q & A
Not the same jacket as pictured
I ordered the blue and the tan one and they look nothing like what's pictured above. The blue was much darker and doesn't have the leather patch on the front. The tan was most bland looking and again no leather patch. Be aware what you order may not be what you're getting on this jacket.
Great style but runs large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
I'm 6'1" 185 lbs (with a fair bit of my height in my torso length) and a size Large was just too big, especially the length from the arm pit to the bottom of the jacket and the width of the waist (too roomy) . I'm exchanging it for a medium for (hopefully) a better fit.
Does the black one specifically have buttons ?