Select Style & Size
Jester 27.5 Backpack
- A versatile pack for the young professional or traveler
- Zippered main compartments carry larger items
- Internal organization pockets keep your smaller items in place
- Padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from bumps or drops
- FlexVent back panel increases airflow to regulate temperature
- Stand-up design allows you to get to your gear easily
- Side mesh pockets hold water bottles or smaller accessories
- 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible in low-light situations
- Item #TNFZA5U
- [solids] 600D polyester, DWR coating, [heathers] 300D polyester, DWR coating
- 27.5L (1678 cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- [external] 1 zippered main, 1 zippered front, 2 mesh side, [internal] 2 zippered pockets
- Laptop Sleeve
- 12.75 x 11in (padded)
- 18.1 x 11 x 8.25in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2020
I love it
Very pleased with this. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
September 28, 2020
I miss the old Jester
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 8"
- 125 lbs
I got a Jester backpack my first year of high school (2005) and used it happily up until this year. My original Jester is well worn but still in working condition, 15 years later, but I'm a teacher, and I decided I really wanted a laptop sleeve, so I upgraded to this newer model. Sigh -- I now miss my old pack. The placement of the smaller outside pocket up high is the real downfall of this pack. With this backpack, it is difficult to stuff anything in the big pocket if you have any contents in the smaller pocket. I find that it always falls over and cannot rest leaning on something. My thinner hydro flask fits, but it cuts into the body of the pack. I also can't fit my wide-mouth Nalgene bottle in the water bottle mesh holder like I can with my old Jester. I've been using it for a month now, and it holds what I need (with a lot of stuffing effort), and the straps are comfortable, but I wouldn't purchase it again. I do love the look; I ordered the Aviator Navy Blue color, and it looks exactly as pictured.
August 26, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Bought this pack for school and it has ended up being great for school as well as day hikes. Seems to be built well.
August 28, 2020
Is this pack washable?