Stand strong in the face of weather.
The North Face Men's Isotherm Jacket protects you on cold runs when old man winter resides for the foreseeable future. It combines a wind- and water-resistant exterior with a performance-driven interior that wicks moisture and dries quickly. There are stretchy side panels to ensure freedom of movement, and the allover reflective detailing offers ample visibility in low-light scenarios. The low-profile thumbholes secure the sleeves, and the zippered hand pockets store necessities like keys and media players.
- A running jacket for cold weather pursuits
- Weather-resistant construction with moisture-wicking FlashDry fibers
- Integrated reflective details for all-over visibility
- Thumbhloop cuffs provides a secure fit
- Zippered hand pockets with media compatibility
- Item #TNF02I6
- [body] 100% polyester stretch, [panels] 97% polyester, 3% elastane with FlashDry
- Center Back Length
- 29.5 in
- 2 zipper hand, media compatible
- yes, 360-degree
- Recommended Use
- running, fitness
- Manufacturer Warranty