Make puffies great again.
Keep warm by the dawn's early light and take advantage of all the natural treasures our great country boasts, from leaf peeping in New England to the fresh powder of Utah's Wasatch Range. Snuggled inside The North Face Women's International Collection Thermoball Full-Zip Jacket, you benefit from lightweight warmth that works well under a wide range of conditions, and you get to show off your pride for this beautiful land as you do so.
Featuring Thermoball insulation, the small, round clusters of synthetic fibers mimic the air-trapping clusters of down, keeping you warm during cold autumn outings or while you're waist deep in snow. Though it boasts the equivalency of 600-fill goose down, unlike its natural cousin this fiber still retains its insulating properties if you're getting soaked by snow. The Thermoball is strategically varied by weight throughout the jacket, providing extra warmth at the neck and core, while reducing bulk in the sleeves for increased function.
- Insulated jacket makes outdoor exploration great again
- Clusters of insulation mimic the heat-trapping qualities of wool
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light precipitation and dirt
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem help seal out wind and snow
- Packs down into the interior zippered pocket for easy stowing
- Fit is slim enough for rock climbing or layering under your shell
- Item #TNF03SA
- Q & A
Love International Collection jacket
This North face International collection Jacket is a great jacket! It is a thermoball style so itâs warm yet it doesnât add bulk. The red it a true red and the interior blue and white stars with American flag patch adds a stylish element. I think that I look like an astronaut. The only thing that I would change is to make it reversible so that I could wear the star side with a red collar. Love it!