Cut wind, add style.
Whether the wind is blowing past the bobsledding course or the ice arena’s air conditioning is on blast, The North Face Men’s International Collection Coaches Jacket is just what you need to cut the chill. Its windproof fabric also features a water-repellent finish to help keep you dry when you’re hit with a snowball or get trapped in an unseasonably warm rain storm. Commemorative patches and a printed lining add a layer of excitement for the quadrennial winter competitions.
- A windproof jacket with commemorative patches
- Lightweight durable fabric cuts wind chill
- Added water-repellent treatment for rain protection
- Printed lining adds a layer excitement for the games
- Item #TNF03SO
- Q & A
A bit short for a lanky guy
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got the Large originally for my brother's Christmas present and it fit great throughout except for the length. We exchanged it for the XL and the length is much better. I think we may end up getting it tailored because my brother is quite the string bean. Stoked to have him rock it during the Olympics!