Select a Size
Select a Color
Slip your little dude into the snow-shedding protection and heat-trapping warmth of The North Face Toddler Boys' Insulated Jumpsuit before tubing at the neighborhood hill or building a backyard snowman. The DryVent 2-layer membrane seals out sopping-wet snow, even after hours of outdoor play, while the 200-gram Heatseeker body insulation keeps him toasty-warm during frigid cold spells. Not to mention, less bulky 120-gram Heatseeker insulation throughout the sleeves, legs, and hood provides warmth without sacrificing mobility and movement.
And since the folks over at The North Face know that growing kids won't stop for nothing, the designers equipped this jumpsuit with Grow Cuffs keep up with rapid growth spurts. The system works as such that all you have to do is quickly snip the bottom-hem thread, releasing two extra inches of length along the sleeves and legs. Elastic leg gaiters slip over his boots to prevent snow from riding up his legs. Other key features include internal glove clips for fastening mittens, reinforced ankle cuffs for extra rip protection, as well as an ID label for quick identification at preschool.
- All-in-one snow suit for lasting warmth and dry comfort
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals out precipitation
- Toasty synthetic insulation wraps him in lasting warmth
- Grow Cuffs extend with him when he starts to grow
- Reinforced cuffs bulk up defense against weather
- Item #TNF02NR
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Heatseeker (200g)
- fully sealed
- 1 leg patch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, skiing & snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 28, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I just received this and try it on my son.It's fits nice,good quality,nice material,fancy.Love it!
November 20, 2017
Are the hand pockets zippered?