Select a Size
Select a Color
Insulated Bib Pant
Get him ready for ski school when he's decked out in The North Face Insulated Bib Pant, which keeps him warm and dry while he practices his pizza and french fry. This snow-ready bib features waterproof pants, insulated with a light synthetic fill and topped with a fleecy bib that's warm and cozy while he scoots around the bunny hill. Adjustable shoulder straps and a half-elastic waist offer a comfortable fit, while reinforced knees and cuffs handle the inevitable fall and fumble on the slopes. An ID label helps him keep track of his stuff if he wears his snow pants to preschool, and if he's hit by a sudden growth spurt, the grow cuffs let you extend the legs by another inch and a half—ready for another winter.
- Insulated snow bibs for snowy winter weather
- Waterproof membrane keeps him dry from ski school to groomer laps
- Synthetic insulation offers foolproof warmth in stormy weather
- Patch guards protect against clumsy ski work
- EZ grow system gives him an extra season to play
- Ankle gaiters keep snow from creeping up his cuffs
- Front zip for easy on and off
- Item #TNF04J2
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester
- 60g Heatseeker
- fully sealed
- 1 cargo
- half-elastic, hook-and-loop closure
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2018
hi quality for kids
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
bought these for my nephew for his winter activities. he has only used them twice but they keep him very warm and dry. TNF is known for their quality and these pants are no exception.
November 10, 2018
Warm kids pants
- 6` 1"
- 168 lbs
These are great quality and are very warm