Dry warmth for future rippers.
Dress him in The North Face Toddler Boys' Insulated Bib Pant for his first ski lesson, and he'll be tearing up the back bowls by lunch time. Well, maybe not, but he'll definitely be warm and dry while learning his pizza and french fries. This waterproof, breathable pant offers toddler-specific features like adjustable hook-and-loop closure shoulder tabs, half-elastic waistband, ID label, grow cuffs, and reinforced knees. Other features include zippered handwarmer pockets, zip-fly, gripper elastic gaiters, reinforced cuffs, and kick-patches at the ankle for extra durability.
- Ski or snowboard bibs for little rippers
- Dryvent membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Water-resistant synthetic insulation insulates when wet
- Half-elastic waist accommodates growing tummies
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability
- EZ Grow cuff extends two inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Embroidered The North Face logos on chest and thigh
- Item #TNF02NQ
- Q & A
Son Loves It
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My son has taken it out to play in the snow a few times so far. Compared to previous snow pants, he's had no problem putting them on/taking them off...and it appears to keep him nice and warm.
Not really adjustable
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
There is Velcro tabs on shoulder but they don't do any adjusting. They are sewn onto the bib and dont slide at all so would have to be all bunched up. Bought 3T for my 2.5 year old who is 37" tall 26lbs and already at biggest velcro possible. Also to get this bib off you have to remove it through the arms it doesn't come apart like most bib for easy potty access. Which means removing jacket for every potty time. Nice materials, but poor functionality caused me to return for a more user friendly removable style.
Even if it is a boys pant my daughter is happy having my granddaughter wearing this to play outside!!!
Great snow pant
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I haven't used yet, but I love the built in vest and adjustable shoulders. Will be perfect for my 4 year old, especially since he doesn't like to layer.