Inlux Insulated Jacket
You'll keep The North Face Men's Inlux Insulated Jacket close from fall to spring whether you're hiking or just trying to get through a snowy day. This protective jacket features a waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane that keeps you dry and comfortable in wet weather. Heatseeker synthetic insulation provides lightweight warmth, a fleece lining has a soft and cozy feel, and underarm zips can be opened up in case you get too warm. Adjustments at the hem and cuffs ensure a secure fit, and the internal pocket features a media port so you can listen to music comfortably.
- Brave the snow-filled cold with this insulated jacket
- DryVent 2L outer fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Heatseeker synthetic insulation provides superior warmth
- Fleece lining offers a soft and cozy feel against skin
- Adjustable hood protects from snow and cold winds
- Zippered underarm vents provide additional airflow
- Hook-and-loop cuffs seal out winds and snow from sleeves
- Relaxed fit provides increased range of motion
- Item #TNF05R2
- Q & A
Powder skirt or nah?