Easy, lakeside afternoons.
Casual kayak trips around the lake on your weekend escape call for The North Face In-A-Flash 3/4-Sleeve Top to keep dry, protected from the sun, and comfortable. You enjoyed a late breakfast after sleeping in in the relaxed fit with dropped shoulders. After breakfast, it's time for a little activity, so you head to your kayak to paddle around the remote mountain lake. The low-profile, flat-locked seams prevent chafing while you paddle and the UPF 50 keeps you protected from the sun so you can focus on enjoying the day away from it all.
- Carefree 3/4 sleeve shirt for days away from it all
- Dropped sleeves and low-profile seams exhibit casual aesthetic
- FlashDry material resists wetting out for quick-dry performance
- UPF 50 provides sun protection on afternoons outside
- Item #TNF04M1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
It's a relaxed fit so I would size down. Comfy and soft materiel that is moisture wicking and great for day trips and hikes. The 50 SPF makes it a nice sun shirt minus the exposed parts of the arms. Good buy for your outdoor pursuits.
Comfy casual shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 117lbs
The material on this shirt is really comfortable. I love the colors and feel.