The morning is misty and cool when you arrive at the trailhead, so pull on The North Face Men's Ambition 1/4-Zip Shirt on, shoulder your pack, and start up the trail. Lightweight and technical, this shirt helps keep your core warm as you make your way through the trees. As the sun rises higher in the sky and the world warms, mesh ventilation panels and a quarter-zip design help you regulate air flow to keep you from overheating. A zippered chest pocket provides secure storage for your phone, so you're ready to capture the perfect shot when the mist clears and reveals the breathtaking views you've been dreaming about.
- A lightweight technical layering piece for hiking or trail running
- FlashDry construction wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Mesh panels enhance ventilation to help you regulate temperature
- Quarter-zip design for wearing versatility
- Zippered chest pocket is media compatible
- Provides UPF 30 sun protection
- Item #TNF033F
- Q & A
North Face Quarter Zip
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
A perfect morning/evening hike or fishing pullover. Fairly thin but definitely warm enough for spring and fall temps. The synthetic material dries out quickly if I get splashed a bit on the river or in a kayak. Definitely a good pullover to keep in the backpack!