Immaculator Down Parka
Whether you're prepping for a bucket list trip to the Canadian Rockies this winter or looking for a new puffy to wear to work and around town, The North Face's Immaculator Down Parka will do it all. Made with plush 800-fill that's earned a Responsible Down Standard certification, the Immaculator comes prepared for blustery winter days and frigid temps, and it's light and incredibly easy to pack along on all of your adventures.
Trust the rugged polyester and nylon shell to handle unexpected snow showers on short notice; its DWR finish kindly repels water in the event that you don't have a waterproof shell at hand. Bearing winter trips in mind, The North Face carefully designed the Immaculator's pocket placement so you can still access your stuff while you're wearing a harness, and it made the hood helmet-compatible so you can easily layer the Immaculator under a shell to chase deep lines at the resort or in the backcountry.
- Stay warm while belaying your climbing partner up a frozen waterfall
- 800-fill down holds warmth through the coldest wind and snow storms
- DWR treatment sheds water and snow when in inclement weather
- Helmet compatible hood adds extra weather protection at the belay
- Tall hand pockets are easy to access while wearing a harness or pack
- Item #TNF04O8