Why We Like The Il Solo FUTURELIGHT Glove
The Il Solo leather gloves have been a staple for powder skiing for years and now the Il Solo FUTURELIGHT Glove is ready to bring that beloved performance into the backcountry. We love the new waterproof FUTURELIGHT membrane, which lets us keep our gloves on while skinning to keep our hands dry during an all-out blizzard thanks to the highly breathable properties of the membrane. Staying true to their mountaineering roots, you can trust The North Face’s quality construction to last for years of heavy usage in demanding terrain.
- Rugged riding glove is suited for backcountry powder conditions
- Leather construction is both durable and dexterous for quick transitions
- FUTURELIGHT laminate balances waterproofing and breathability
- Hook-and-loop closure prevents snow from creeping in when its deep
- Sherpa fleece lining is soft and warm for extended exposure to the cold
- Touchscreen compatible fingers let you check media on the go
- Item #TNFZAMN
- 100% goat leather, DWR finish
- 80g Heatseeker Eco
- hook and loop
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?