Select Style & Size
Hyperlayer FD Short Sleeve Shirt
Every time you head to the trail or the gym you can toss on the Hyperlayer FD Short Sleeve Shirt knowing it is going to keep you cool and fresh. The recycled polyester fabric does this by wicking moisture, eliminating odor, and blocking out the sun.
- Short-sleeve shirt built for active adventures all summer long
- Recycled polyester wicks moisture and dries extremely quickly
- Anti-Odor treatment eliminates odor for use day after day
- UPF 50+ technology helps counteract the suns harmful rays
- Minimal branding fits well into most outdoor wardrobes
- Item #TNFZ9JG
- 57% recycled polyester, 37% polyester, 6% elastane-knit jersey with FlashDry
- High Point Shoulder
- Center Back Length
- yes, treatment
- UPF Rating
- UPF 50+
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, training, triathlon, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
Fabric feels nice but the shirt is tiny. Out of the box, it's too small to wear. 6'0" 165 lbs, bought size medium. How is TNF so off on the sizing for this one?
August 3, 2020
Thank you for the warning! I noticed the tight sleeves on the model, so I checked Reviews to find yours. As I too normally wear Medium in running shirts, I today ordered a Large with my fingers crossed. When I get it, I'll reply to your Review again and/or write my own Review. As a long, long, longtime fan of The North Face, I've noticed that its once reliably high quality has become increasingly inconsistent and sizing is dubious, so I half expect to be returning this shirt. I'll definitely have more to say later.