HyperLayer FD Long-Sleeve Crew Top
Whether working out at the gym or working your way up a steep backpacking trail, The North Face HyperLayer FD long-sleeve crew top has you covered on your next high-output adventure. Designed to be versatile, this lightweight knit protects you from the elements while keeping you comfortable enough to never want to stop moving. UPF 30 protects you from strong mid-day sun while the striated knit fabric offers bulk-free warmth when afternoon storms cool you down. No matter how many miles you are pushing, the breathable, quick-drying polyester will help you stay dry, cool, and comfortable so you can do it all again tomorrow. Durable, abrasion- and wrinkle-resistant polyester ensures this shirt will stand up to the abuse, over and over again. Built to perform, but designed to keep you comfortable, you will want it around even on down days. The super-soft internal thread feels smooth as butter on your skin, while dropped shoulder seams avoid backpack strap irritation for chafe-free mobility.
- A lightweight crewneck shirt for versatile hiking comfort
- Knit fabric is breathable and quick-drying for active performance
- Durable polyester stands up to hard, multi-day use
- UPF 30 protects your skin from harmful UV rays
- Textured interior thread affords exceptional softness
- Dropped shoulder seams enhance mobility and comfort
- Slim fit layers easily for protection from the elements
- Curved hem and modern seams grant sporty style
- Item #TNF05JJ
What do you think about this product?