20% Offsale $27.97 $34.95
The trail is your happy place.
Whether you're wearing it alone for a shoulder-season run or under a multitude of layers for a chilly camping excursion, the Hyperlayer FD Long-Sleeve Crew is the key to comfort on the trail. The North Face designed this lightweight top to keep you comfortable in temperate weather, and gave it FlashDry technology to manage perspiration as things heat up. It's rated to UPF 30 to protect your skin on hikes where you just can't find shade, and the long-sleeve, crew design ensures plenty of coverage.
- Long-sleeve top for sunny trail days
- FlashDry technology manages moisture
- UPF 30 gives your skin a layer of defense
- Rolled shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps
- Item #TNF03Y2
High Point Shoulder
backpacking, casual, hiking, river fishing, road running, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing, trail running
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this as a sun shirt when climbing. Doesn't restrict movement and is holding up pretty well.