Hydra 38L Backpack
Head off on your day-long missions with the Women's Hydra 38L Backpack from The North Face. Its minimalist design reduces weight while still allowing quick access to the contents of the pack when you're traveling long distances. This lightweight design is enhanced by the patent-pending Dyno Lift System that doesn't add any weight and features a self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters for a comfortable carry through the miles. A FlashDry back panel provides you with quick-drying, breathable performance for strenuous ascents while the T6 aluminum frame allows you to have total freedom of movement when scrambling up to the summit.
- Backpack with a minimalist design to tackle your day-long missions
- 38L is the larger of the two Hydras from The North Face
- Lightweight design helps to keep you fast and nimble on the trails
- Dyno Lift System features self-equalizing, on-the-fly load lifters
- FlashDry, trampoline back panel is breathable and quick-drying
- Easily accessible pockets allow you to quickly get to your gear
- Reflective webbing provides visibility in low light conditions
- Two tool keepers stash your poles or ice axes when not needed
- Item #TNF05CE
- Q & A
Great Lightweight Pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I tried out this pack as a lighter, smaller alternative for overnighters and climbing approaches. 38L ended up being the perfect volume for what I was using it for. Having a lightweight pack like this is so nice for your shorter, more minimalist adventures, however, I noticed that it seemed to carry a little too much in my shoulders when it was packed a little heavier. As long as you pack light, this backpack is going to be your new overnighter favorite!