Select Style & Size
Hot Shot SE 30L Backpack
When you are trying to minimize the bag collection at the top of your closet, look to The North Face’s versatile Hot Shot SE 30L backpack to do the trick. From a 10 mile all-day day-hike on Sunday to a 30-minute commute downtown on Monday, this durable bag will get it done. Designed to handle the elements with a tough exterior and DWR finish, this backpack can pound rough trail all-day long. Modern organizational features and fleece-lined electronic sleeves secure your valuables for any commute. With water bottle pockets to help you stay hydrated and an organizational compartment to keep everything in order, this pack will prepare you for whatever the day holds. And even when the day is still uncertain, the super comfortable and supportive back panel and strap system mean you will always know which pack to grab when you head out the door.
- A retro-inspired daypack for day hikes and daily commutes
- DWR treated nylon fabric offers durable protection from the elements
- 30L capacity accommodates hiking essentials, electronics, and extra layers
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps ensure all-day comfort on the trail
- Adjustable hipbelt and spine channel provide extra load-bearing support
- Fleece lined sleeves safely stow a laptop and tablet for confident commuting
- Zippered front compartment uses pockets and dividers to keep gear organized
- Two mesh side pockets stow water bottles for convenient all-day hydration
- Item #TNF05GO
- 100% nylon, DWR coating
- 30L (1830.7cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- injection molded with PE foam
- Waist Belt
- [external] 2 mesh side water bottle, [internal] 1 fleece-lined laptop, 1 tablet
- Laptop Sleeve
- 12 x 11.5in
- 13 x 7.8 x 20in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8.9oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, travel, school
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2020
North Face back to it's Glory Days!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I have not been the biggest fan of the north face designs over the past few years. All of them feel just not right... I think the hot shot, big shot, recon back in 2008-2014 had something special about them. They were the backpacks everyone wanted ! This new update is where its at providing great comfort and much better straps, it feels both new and classic at the same time. Only thing, if you have a newer Macbook pros, 16inch, it probably will NOT fit into the sleeve. I have a 15inch and it fit in there very snuggled in. Second, more personal, but i am not a fan of the really soft matterial that covers that inside sleeve. I feel like it will smell if any rain water will get in there. I believe that the hot shoot from 2012 (?) had different cup holders. I am not a fan of the mesh.