A legend is born.
The North Face just made your favorite fleece jacket available in an ultra-cozy, full-body version with the Men's Homestead Denali One-Piece suit. It takes all the toasty comfort you love of your Denali and extends the coverage down to your legs, making it perfect for relaxing by the campfire after a long, strenuous day of adventuring.
- One-piece version of TNF's iconic Denali fleece
- Polartec fabric offers soft cozy warmth
- Nylon overlays provide abrasion resistance
- Relaxed fit for casual comfort
- Zippered pockets secure small items
- Item #TNF02OT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I got this in the mail today and went to try it in. Right out if the package it was broken as the zippers were already off the tracks. I'm sending it back but I blame myself. North Face's products have become nothing but garbage and it gets worse every year. Go with a different company.