Seven summits club member.
When planning a trip to Denali to check off a trek on your seven summits list you know you are going to need the warmest gloves you can get so your hands stay warm and capable of handling gear for a successful trip. The North Face designed the Himalayan Mitten as apart of their Summit Series for extreme high-altitude mountaineering expeditions. The mitten is made with some of the most advanced technologies The North Face offers.
A myriad of technical features makes this mitten incredibly warm, windproof, water-resistant, and breathable to keep you protected from the elements. WindStopper Fabric shell blocks out the blustering winds on the peak while the FlashDry lining is soft on the skin and manages moisture to keep your hands dry inside the mitten for optimal comfort as you work your way up the mountain. The Thermo3D maps the down and PrimaLoft Gold insulation for optimal targeted warmth. And the KEVLAR reinforcement enhances durability on the high-use finger cap area. The 5 Dimensional Fit ensures a perfect fit even with the high lofted insulation while the Radiametric Articulation mimics natural hand posture to manage blood flow and warmth, and the leather grip provides grip—all working together to improve dexterity to get you safely to the peak.
- The ultimate high-altitude glove for mountaineering
- WindStopper fabric blocks out stormy-weather temperatures
- FlashDry technology works to keep gloves totally dry
- Premium insulation for the coldest conditions imaginable
- KEVLAR reinforcements for supreme durability where needed
- Thermo3D targets warmth where needed most
- Radiametric Articulation and 5 Dimensional Fit increases dexterity
- Designed with the expertise of The North Face's elite athletes
- Item #TNF03RO