Himalayan Down Pant
The North Face made its Men's Himalayan Down Pant worthy of any expedition up 8,000-meter peaks like Everest and Gasherbrum I. It has the right insulation in the right places with 800-fill Hungarian goose down in the upper and 700-fill in the lower. There's even Primaloft Gold in specific areas to retain warmth when it gets damp. The North Face wrapped up this innovative insulation combo with ultralight, windproof nylon ripstop that's been treated with DWR to fend off moisture ranging from snowfall to ice spray. The welded baffle construction eliminates any cold spots and weak points that conventional down pants with needlework get.
An expedition fit gives you the freedom of movement you need on the mountain, and it leaves plenty of room for layering up. The stretchy bib has a low-profile design to decrease bulk from your jacket, and the adjustable suspenders give an ideal fit regardless of how many layers you have on. Its large drop-seat helps facilitate quick bio breaks and has a draft tube construction that keeps the cold out. And abundant reflectivity keeps you visible in vicious weather and early-morning alpine starts.
- Heavily insulated pant is part of The North Face's Summit Series
- Down insulation is extremely lofty, compressible, and easy to pack
- Primaloft Gold insulation protects areas most likely to get wet
- Windproof ripstop fabric treated with Durable Water Resistance
- Welded baffles eliminate cold spots and weak points
- Stretchy, low-profile bib layers well
- Internal belt and ankle snaps ensure a secure fit
- Item #TNF03GY