Select style & size:Select options
Hedgehog Hiker II Mid Waterproof Boot
Family hikes can often get interrupted by sudden showers, but instead of hedging your bets and staying home, you can hit the trail with confidence with her in The North Face's Hedgehog Hiker II Mid Waterproof Boot. In addition to offering full protection from stormy weather thanks to its Hydroseal membrane, this boot is also breathable enough to keep your little explorer comfortable when the weather is hot and sunny. A reinforced toe cap protects her forefoot from stubs when she's sprinting towards the summit, and the updated rubber outsole offers more grip and flex than even before. Plus, this outsole is non-marking, so she won't scuff the kitchen floor when she kicks off her boots after another long day on the trail.
- Waterproof hiking boot that's light and flexible enough for any day
- HydroSeal membrane won't let rain and puddle water in her shoe
- Rubber outsole with lugs provides plenty of grip on the trail
- Breathable upper with suede overlays offers rugged durability
- Cushioned midsole absorbs shock for long miles in the mountains
- Reinforced toe cap protects her feet on rocky summit scrambles
- Pull strap on the heel makes it easy to pull on her boots
- Item #TNF059R
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2020
What is the 1.0 and 6.0 mean