Hedgehog Hiker II Mid Waterproof Boot
The North Face Boys' Hedgehog Hiker II Mid Waterproof Boot's built burly for hiking technical terrain in wet weather. Its upper is surprisingly light and flexible for having a ruggedly waterproof, breathable HydroSeal membrane. The Dynalyte midsole offers plenty of cushioning and shock absorption for rougher treks.
- Hiking boot built burly for boys who like to hike in wet weather
- HydroSeal is reliably waterproofing and comfortably breathable
- Dynalyte midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption
- Non-marking rubber sole with large lugs for trail traction
- Item #TNF059S
- Q & A
So far so good
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
I picked these up for my nephew for a recent trip down south. He had no problem running/ hiking/ climbing around Canyonlands and Arches. He did not complain about his feet hurting at all. He did comment that they are great for puddles.