Hedgehog Fastpack II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
The Hedgehog Fastpack II Mid Hiking Shoe fits into The North Face’s line as a waterproof lightweight hiking option with a proven supportive platform. The full-grain leather upper is coated in PU for durability and flexibility, making them perfect for long hikes and mountain excursions.
- Waterproof hiking shoe is lightweight and supportive for long distance treks
- DryVent membrane is extremely waterproof without sacrificing breathability
- Vibram rubber outsole is lightweight yet supplies traction on uneven surfaces
- OrthoLite footbed conforms to your foot's shape and offers arch support
- Abrasion-resistant mesh outer prevents snags and tears on rocks and roots
- Item #TNFZA25
- Upper Material
- PU-coated leather, synthetic nubuck
- DryVent membrane
- OrthoLite X35
- Vibram rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 0.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 16, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I loved this pair of shoes. Great traction. Great waterproofing. Very comfortable and also great at temperature regulation. Sadly they developed holes on top on the mesh, by the toes and now they let water and snow in. See my photo below. Also laces don't stay in place and they ride up to your foot causing discomfort and the loop on the back is too small to help you put shoes in place.
July 22, 2020
Do theses run small like most boots or are they true to size?