New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Heavenly Hooded Down Jacket - Women's
While others are heading for the lodge to thaw out with cups of hot cocoa, you're enjoying all the fresh snow to yourself thanks to The North Face Heavenly Hooded Down Jacket. Built to handle those frigid mid-January mornings, this classic ski jacket is outfitted with down and synthetic insulation to provide divine warmth when temps plummet at the resort.
Goose down is ultra-warm, yet extremely lightweight and compressible, meaning you stay toasty without any unnecessary bulk dragging you down. Of course, all that down is useless if it's not dry, which is why The North Face armed the Heavenly with a waterproof and breathable DryVent fabric. Synthetic insulation is utilized in areas that are most prone to moisture such as the underarms, side panels, and hood to keep you warm even if they get wet. Water-resistant zippers prevent leaks, and the snap-away powder skirt, adjustable hem, and elasticized cuffs keep snow from getting in when you take a tumble. Should you notice that your goggles are getting a bit dirty, the wrist accessory pocket includes a goggle wipe to help you clear things up.
- Full-featured down jacket for warmth and style on the slopes
- DryVent 2-layer shell keeps down insulation dry for maximum warmth
- Body-mapped Heatseeker keeps areas most prone to moisture warm
- Versatile Snap-away powder skirt can be removed on non-powder days
- Multiple pockets keep gear organized and secure while skiing
- Wrist pocket holds goggle wipe can lift pass for convenience
- Item #TNF04KV