$209.95 - $219.95
Stay warm out there.
You're a chilly sleeper, so you need help staying toasty even when you're camping in the summer. The North Face Women's Guide 20 Synthetic Sleeping Bag is your ticket to a cozy night in your tent, as it locks in your body heat with Heatseeker Guide insulation. These synthetic fibers are placed using cyclone construction that maximizes heat-saving efficiency, and they won't lose their insulating properties if they get wet. Features like the fitted hood and draft collar keep cool air from sneaking in to give you chills, and the Guide has retaining loops to keep you on your pad for extra insulation. The included compression sack helps you pack the bag down so that it'll fit easily into your car or pack, saving room for all of the other layers you brought just in case the temperatures drop.
- Sleeping bag for camping and backpacking
- Heatseeker Guide insulates you against the cold
- Durable materials resist abrasions and tears
- Draft collar keeps cold air out
- Mummy shape maximizes heat efficiency
- Pad-retaining loops keep you in place
- Compression and storage sacks included
- Item #TNF04BV
[face fabric] 15D nylon ripstop, [lining] 20D nylon taffeta
[regular] 2lb 10oz, [long] 2lb 13oz
backpacking, weekend camping