Sleep through sideways snow.
The North Face designed the Guide 0 Sleeping Bag in collaboration with Alpine Ascents International, a renowned international mountaineering and climbing guiding company. With alpine performance in mind, the bag was made with Heatseeker Guide insulation, which offers improved warmth and water resistance when you're in the alpine. It’s also 17% more compressible than similar bags, leaving a little extra space in your alpine pack for layers and food. Whether you’re taking the two-day route up Mt. Rainier or sleeping at the saddle of the Grand Teton, it’s easier to bear the cold alpine conditions knowing you’ll sleep soundly at night.
- Dependable bag for comfortable nights bivouacked at high elevations
- 0-degree rating handles all but the coldest weather
- Heatseeker Guide insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Fitted hood and draft collar prevent heat loss
- 17% more compressible than comparable synthetic bags
- Vaulted footbox creates more space for your feet
- Item #TNF04BY