Griffin 75L Backpack
The North Face Griffin 75L Backpack is an athletically-driven pack built to move on multi-day treks. Its Dyno Carry System pairs a pivoting waist-belt with self-equalizing shoulder straps that mirror your every movement for better mobility on the mountain. The shoulder straps, waist belt, and back panel are comfortably padded and lined in The North Face's FlashDry fibers for enhanced moisture management. The Griffin is a traditional top-loading backpack with a wraparound J-zip that allows access to the main compartment's entirety. There's a detachable summit pack inside the main compartment, as well as a sleeve sized for most hydration reservoirs.
- Backpack built for multi-day trekking
- 75L capacity is the larger of the two Griffins from The North Face
- Dyno Carry System includes pivoting shoulders and waist for mobility
- Full back frame lined in FlashDry fabric to wick moisture
- Top lid with J-zip front opens the pack completely for unpacking
- Detachable "flying-squirrel" summit pack
- Sleeves and attachments for hydration reservoirs, ice tools, and more
- Item #TNF05C5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A friend of mine took this out for a Capitol Reef desert trip, here's what he had to say:
This is a surprisingly lightweight pack for its size. Easily carried supplies for a two day desert trip with room to spare, including two gallons of water. It's big enough for a much longer trip if you don't have to pack in water. Straps are easy to adjust and the pack rides comfortably on your hips.