Griffin 65L Backpack
The North Face Women's Griffin 65L Backpack is an athletically-driven pack built to move on multi-day treks. Its Dyno Carry System pairs a pivoting waist-belt with self-equalizing shoulder straps that mirror your every movement for better mobility on the mountain. The shoulder straps, waist belt, and back panel are comfortably padded and lined in The North Face's FlashDry fibers for enhanced moisture management. The Griffin is a traditional top-loading backpack with a wraparound J-zip that allows access to the main compartment's entirety. There's a detachable summit pack inside the main compartment, as well as a sleeve sized for most hydration reservoirs.
- Backpack built for multi-day trekking
- 65L capacity is the smaller of the two Griffins from The North Face
- Dyno Carry System includes pivoting shoulders and waist for mobility
- Full back frame lined in FlashDry fabric to wick moisture
- Top lid with J-zip front opens the pack completely for unpacking
- Detachable "flying-squirrel" summit pack
- Sleeves and attachments for hydration reservoirs, ice tools, and more
- Item #TNF05C8
- Q & A
Detachable Day Pack
Detachable Day Pack
Fun and full of options!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a fun bag. Has tons of options, between the exterior day pack and all the top pockets. Very nice for organizing.
I was skeptical on the support system, but it's comfortable and easy to adjust, so that you get the weight where you want it.
I loved the huge hip belt pockets too. They will fit a big camera phone.
My son packed this himself, for the first time. So, it's a little wonky and top heavy. I'm pretty sure he kept the compression straps tight, while he stuffed the sleeping bag in, but I'm still a proud mom. ;) Also, the support is good and he didn't complain about the weight, Trust me, he definitely would have, if there was an issue.
4 stars since I don't know about durability yet.