Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Greenland Hooded Down Parka
When backyard snowman construction with siblings turns into snowball scuffles with the kids next door, she'll be glad she's wearing the Greenland Hooded Down Parka by The North Face. The Greenland jacket features a two-layer DryVent shell to protect against sleet and snow (and snowballs), while down fill delivers supreme warmth without the weight.
- A stylish down parka built for the playground or the city
- Waterproof membrane provides coverage from the sleet and snow
- Lofty insulation traps heat and packs down well during travel
- Removable faux fur trim cuts down on wind chill and elevates style
- Cinch waist and adjustable cuff tabs lock out icy drafts and snow
- Snap closure pockets protect her gloves and small treasures
- Internal media pocket provides a stash for her phone or tunes
- Item #TNFZAIT
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.