Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Green Kazoo 0 Sleeping Bag
For our early spring trips when we're expecting low temps, we plan on packing The North Face Green Kazoo Sleeping Bag. This cold-weather bag is made with a 700-fill down that's highly compressible, making it easier to organize in your pack and give you loftier warmth. When the night is cold and damp, the hydrophobic down repels moisture and retains heat, while the fitted hood and vaulted foot box create an ergonomic fit that promotes thermal efficiency—all working together to keep you warm all night long.
- Lightweight, warm 0-degree backpacking sleeping bag
- 700-fill down is lightweight, lofty, and compressible
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in cold and damp weather
- Fitted hood and vaulted foot box trap your precious body heat
- Comfortable draft collar prevents heat loss
- Pad loops attach the bag to your pad for stabilized comfort
- Item #TNF03Z4
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.