No need to wait.
When you just can't wait for camping season to start so you decide to go out for an early spring trip and are expecting a bit of snow and low temps, plan on packing The North Face Green Kazoo Sleeping Bag. This year's model is made with a 700-fill down that is more compressible, making it easier to organize in your pack and giving you loftier warmth. When the night is cold and damp, the hydrophobic down will repel moisture to retain heat so your bag doesn't lose its quality of warmth as the dew begins to rise. And the fitted hood and vaulted foot box create an ergonomic fit that promotes thermal efficiency while the draft collar is designed to retain heat—all working together to keep you warm all night long.
- Lightweight 0-degree backpacking sleeping bag
- 700-fill down is lightweight, lofty, and compressible
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in cold and damp weather
- Fitted hood and vaulted foot box promote thermal efficiency
- Comfortable draft collar prevents heat loss
- Pad loops attach the bag to your pad for stabilized comfort
- Item #TNF03Z4
- [shell] 20D nylon ripstop, [liner] 20D nylon taffeta
- 700-fill ProDown
- Max User Height
- [short] 5ft 6in, [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [short] 60in, [regular] 62in, [long] 64in
- Hip Circumference
- [short] 55in, [regular] 57in, [long] 59in
- Foot Circumference
- [short] 41in, [regular] 42in, [long] 43in
- Bag Length
- [short] 71.5in, [regular] 77.5in, [long] 83.5in
- Draft Tube
- Pad Retainer
- Fill Weight
- [short] 1lb 9oz, [regular] 1lb 12oz, [long] 1lb 14oz
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 10 x 19in
- Claimed Weight
- [short] 3lb 2oz, [regular] 3lb 5oz, [long] 3lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2018
Perfect for cold nights!
- I've used it several times
Perfect choice for the adventures that we used it for, which were camping in the southwestern US in November. The temps ranged from 15-25 each night and I was super glad to have this warm sleeping bag. The draft collar and hood were a must and it was great that this bag included them. It is not super compressible for backpacking, but for car camping it is perfect. Another bonus was the main zipper glows in the dark, which makes it very easy to find in the middle of the night when nature calls.
April 18, 2020
What is the length of the short sized bag?