$338.95 - $368.95
No need to wait.
When you just can't wait for camping season to start so you decide to go out for an early-spring trip and are expecting a bit of snow and low temps, plan on packing The North Face Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag. This year's model is made with a higher-fill down count and is 10% more compressible, making it easier to organize in your pack and giving you loftier warmth. When the night is cold and damp, the hydrophobic down will repel moisture to retain heat so your bag doesn't lose it's quality of warmth as the dew begins to rise. And the fitted hood and vaulted foot box create an ergonomic fit that promotes thermal efficiency while the draft collar is designed to retain heat—all working together to keep you warm all night long.
- Lightweight 0-degree backpacking sleeping bag
- Higher-fill down count with 10% increased compression
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth in cold and damp weather
- Fitted hood and vaulted foot box promote thermal efficiency
- Comfortable draft collar prevents heat loss
- Pad loops attach the bag to your pad for stabilized comfort
- Item #TNF03Z4
[shell] 20D nylon ripstop, [liner] 20D nylon taffeta
10 x 19in
[short] 3lb 2oz, [regular] 3lb 5oz, [long] 3lb 8oz